Monday, January 11, 2010

So...

I don't know if anybody actually reads this blog anymore. Either way I'm using this as a writing outlet for myself, and if nobody reads it then I can live with that.

I'm looking forward to a great 2010, and some awesome shows this year. To start things off, I'm going to Xtreme Wheels this Friday January 15 to see Kills the Moment, a local screamo band that I found on myspace last year.

Next up, I'm considering going to see Flyleaf at the Town Ballroom February 12. The reason I'm not sure I'll go is because there is a show that I really want to go see in Cleveland the next day. It's Killswitch Engage, The Devil Wears Prada, and Dark Tranquillity playing at the House of Blues. If I can make it I'll go, if not then just the Cleveland show.

Then it's off to Xtreme Wheels on Feb. 17 to see Alesana, A Skylit Drive, and We Came As Romans.
Another show at the same venue is Attack Attack and Asking Alexandria on April 4.

That's what my show calendar is shaping up to be so far. Of course I hope to go to Warped Tour this summer, and catch some great concerts in the (hopefully) warm weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment